If you want to join United on Realm, here’s a quick tutorial on how to do just that.
note: for account creation, we recommend using a computer or laptop with an up-to-date web browser (mac users should use Google Chrome if having trouble with Safari)
1. Receive your Realm invite in your email inbox.
- Your invite should come to you through your email and it should come from UPC-Paterson Finance Ministry.
Follow the link in the email to your very own Realm account! Clicking the link will take you to the registration page for Realm.
- If you haven’t received your invite, you can request one at the bottom of this post.
2. Create a secure password. This will be the password you use to access your Realm account.
- Check to make sure your email is correctly displayed (this will be your username going forward)
- Create your own password and retype it in the CONFIRM PASSWORD box.
- Click the empty box next to “I’m not a robot” to confirm that you aren’t a robot. If you are a robot, we’re sorry, but Realm is not for you.
3. Activate your account.
- You should receive another email with a new link to activate your account (click on the link in that email)
- Type in your email and password to complete activating your account
- Verify your birthday by selecting the month and day of your birthday in the drop down boxes.
Congrats! Your Realm account is now activated!